Higher Education Opportunity Act Disclosures
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
As provided by the Higher Education Opportunity Act reauthorized in 2008, 澳门6合开彩开奖结果 students are entitled to access information related to the University, financial aid available at Loyola, and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). The information is accessible through the links provided below, and further information can be found in the Undergraduate and Graduate catalogues, in the Community Standards Handbook, and by using the directory provided under Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information.
Contact List: Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Authorization:
- Career Services at The Career Center
- Complaints, Grievances, and Appeals:
- Copyright Infringement policy, including file sharing.
- Disability Support Services
- Faculty - for a quick glance, see Loyola's Profile Sheet in greater detail, see Loyola's Fact Book
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student Engagement:
- Student Diversity - for a quick glance, see Loyola's Profile Sheet, in greater detail, see Loyola's Fact Book
- Transfer Agreements/Articulations - Undergraduate - (See JEBNET under 澳门6合开彩开奖结果ing Student) - Sellinger Accounting Fast Track - Sellinger MBA Fast Track
- Undergraduate Transfer Policy and Student Information
- Tuition Information:
- Requirements for Withdrawal: ,
Representation: Honesty and Truthfulness in Public Relations, Recruiting, and Admissions Practices and Materials
澳门6合开彩开奖结果 has a dedicated Office of Marketing and Communications. Loyola endorses and adheres to ethical principles and codes of conduct published by various national organizations. These include the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Code of Ethics, the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) Guide to Ethical Practice in College Admissions, the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) Statement of Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct for institutional financial aid professionals, American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) Professional Ethics and Practice in Academic and Enrollment Services, the NAFSA: Association of International Educators Statement of Ethical Principles, and the Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Statement of Ethical Principles, which are followed by the Office of Marketing and Communications, Office of Undergraduate Admission & Office of Graduate Admission, the Office of Financial Aid, the Records and Admissions Offices, the Office of International Programs, and the Office of Institutional Research, respectively.
Safety and Health
- Public Safety, Including the Clery Act Annual Security and Fire Report and the Daily Crime Log
- 澳门6合开彩开奖结果 is committed to assisting all members of the community in providing for their own safety and security. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the Public Safety website at /department/public-safety/reporting/clery-act.
- If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop by the Public Safety Dispatch Center or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling (410)617-2239.
- The report contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, university police law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, policies related to and programs to prevent sexual assault and other crimes, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. It also contains information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by 澳门6合开彩开奖结果; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
- This information is required by law and is provided by 澳门6合开彩开奖结果 Department of Public Safety.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Missing Student Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Education Support Services, Including published information required by the U.S. Drug Free Schools Act: Student Report (See Drug/Alcohol Laws and Services - Annual Notice), Employee Report-澳门6合开彩开奖结果 2022 Biennial Review
- Student Health and Education Services
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Title IX Information
Completion/Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
In compliance with the National Collegiate Athletic Association’s (NCAA) reporting standards, Loyola submits enrollment, financial aid, and completion/graduation rate data to the association on an annual basis. Reports containing these data can be accessed on the by selecting “澳门6合开彩开奖结果” as the institution.
Notes on other HEA-Required Disclosures
The University does not participate in a Preferred Lender Program.